Engineering wire suppliers
We are a leading UK supplier of engineering wire in diameters from 1.3mm to 14mm in carbon ranges from 0.01% to 0.9%.
Engineering wire prepared in our factory is used across many industries for a wide variety of products including:
- Plating quality wire – we offer clean soap-free finish suitable for chromium or plastic plating
- Fencing wire including chain link, temporary constructions site (heras) fencing, train station car park fencing, secure fencing for festivals and other events.
- Chain wire for applications such as lifting, food industry and heavy duty lock chains.
- Roping wire for use primarily in steel cables, lift cables and suspension bridges.
- Hose clip, washer wire and jubilee clips
- Masonry nail wire
- Hose armoury wire for the oil and marine industries
- Polished copper coated wire either for aesthetic appearance or where the requirement is for cleanliness for optimum weld integrity
- Mesh wire for mesh panels
- Conduit wire for basket mesh
- Quarry screen wire
We offer a wide range of packaging options to suit the requirements of our customers and their applications.
They include four legged, six legged and jumbo formers or cardboard cores, coils from 22″ to 36″ and pay off clockwise or anti-clockwise depending on customers’ needs. You can see all of our environmentally friendly, recyclable and sustainably sourced packaging options here.