Covid 19 business update
COVID 19 – Business update
Wrexham Wire will not compromise on the safety of our employees or the quality of our products, whilst we do everything we can to work our way through these challenging times.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a significant impact on the lives of everyone around us. Following guidance from Public Health Wales and the UK Government, we have made many changes throughout the business to enable us to continue to operate. These include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing communications to all employees, suppliers and customers on a daily basis
- All staff that can work from home now do so and all persons in the vulnerable categories remain at home
- Welfare facilities and working practices have been adjusted so that a min 2m distance is between persons at all times
- Reception is closed and no external persons are allowed to enter the building, with all non-essential visits postponed
- Increased focus on cleanliness with additional sanitation stations throughout and modified cleaning practices
We would like to thank all the employees, customers and suppliers of Wrexham Wire. We will continue to keep you updated and wish you and all your family well at this difficult time.